<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://audreycaylin.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Audrey Caylin: {IMPORTANT NOTICE #2} please read (in your blogger feed) if you haven't already

Saturday, October 7, 2017

{IMPORTANT NOTICE #2} please read (in your blogger feed) if you haven't already

**you'll have to read this in your blogger feed without clicking on it**

Hey friends! I recently moved my blog over to Wordpress. I am having some difficulties transferring the RSS feed (all you public followers), so if you could pop over to my new URL (audreycaylin.com) and give me an email follow, I would appreciate it! I am going to keep these notices going through the end of this month, >>then my blog will not be linked to this anymore<<

Thank you for being so awesome and following me on this journey  <33  *hands you a cup of unending gratitude*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! I'd love to chat with you! Just please keep things clean and respectful.
*hands you a cup of unending gratitude*

And I respond to every comment, so be sure to check back for my reply!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home